Tuesday 27 May 2014

Day 23: Family Troubles

Day 23

     We arrived at the location and split up: K8 and I went to the roof of an adjacent building to take out the rocket launchers on the roof, the others went to take out those in the street. K8 and I were able to cover those on the ground through the expenditure of lots of ammunition, they were very heavily armed and armoured and we were too far away to actually bring them down. But we were able to buy the squad time to execute whatever plan they came up with.
     We had some close calls as the rockets ripped through our cover apart, but with a lot of luck and a heroic display of our skills we were able to keep then at bay and take them down.
     Eventually the team cleared out the building. Apparently Braxis was taken down and almost died; he’ll survive, he has that redundant nervous system an al, lucky for him. After gathering a couple of prisoners, we carried them back to the ship. As we approached the Phoenix, we saw a Turian talking to the sentry, as I got a little closer my heart sank and I dropped my Salarian prisoner and ran. That was Adrien!
     I could tell he was nervous when I approached him, and by the spirits he had every reason to be with what he told me next: Asari commandos, and some hired thugs had attacked my family in the supposed safe house Adrien brought them to. They were in grave danger! I quickly told the Commander about the situation and told him I was leaving; I have to protect my family. At all costs. I asked KQO to get in touch with some of my contacts and I headed to Adrien’s ship and left for Palaven. I need to keep my family safe.

    


No comments:

Post a Comment