Tuesday 15 October 2013

Day 10: 101 Ways to Cook Salarian

Day 10
    
     The Quarian knows how to take a person down I’ll give her that. Damn, I don’t think I ever want to be on the receiving end of a neural shock. She isn’t the brightest though when it comes to handling bodies. When by the time I reached her and the Asari they were both tugging on the unconscious Salarian trying to bring him back to the bar; Lúthien pulling on his horns, and the Quarian pulling on an obviously broken arm (you could see the arm stretching). So I quickly took over and heaved the Salarian onto my back and carried him back to the rest of the squad.
     As we returned to the ship, an official-looking skycar pulls up and drops the Commander off, with K8 following quickly behind. Once aboard, we parted to interrogate our prisoners: the Quarian, Krogan, and the LT to interrogate the doctor we apprehended last week, Lúthien and I to interrogate the Salarian with the broken arms. Lúthien and I decided to play the whole “good cop/bad cop” routine. I walk in with some painkillers and water, and explain to him the only way to get these was to answer my questions or he would have to meet the other not-so-nice interrogator, and at this point we could hear a rather distressed and desperate scream from the other interrogation room, which was rather handy. He quickly conceded in giving me all the information that he could. Lúthien then comes in, saunters over to him, places her hands lightly on his shoulders and repeats the questions, and lightly brushing the fractures in his arm to assure the veracity of his information. Once we concluded that we couldn’t get any more info out of him I pushed the pill and water closer to him and we left the room. As the door shut we heard a thud and a yelp of pain, I sent in a serviceman in to help the poor bastard out.
     In the hallway we met up with the rest of the crew as the Quarian raced by us crying. I guess the other interview didn’t go so well, looking at the Krogan I think I saw a piece of skin in between his teeth, no wonder the Quarian ran off, she wouldn’t be able to stomach a Krogan feeding, few people in this galaxy can! It turns out that the doctor has a secret data cache in his apartment that needs to be taken care of, as well as our doppelgangers. The Commander decided to inform President Tali’Zorah of our situation and to ask for help in either of our plights.
     Before leaving the planet, we had out ship upgraded and ID changed to the Phoenix, a fitting symbol if you ask me. Our stay on Rannoch has been anything but boring, it’ll be interesting to see what the future will bring.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment