Thursday 14 November 2013

Letters Home

From: {sourcenotfound}

Dearest Sophie,
 How are you? How’s Ysabell? Is she keeping up with her piano practice? I know how much she likes to complain. I hope that you’re both OK, especially after this whole debacle with my crew’s doppelgangers. I know that this puts you both in a terrible situation. I can’t give you any details, one: they’re classified, and second: I can’t give you any information that would make you a target. I have to keep you both safe. Remember I love you both so much, no word in the galaxy can adequately describe the love that I have for you, and that I do everything I do for you.
 Know that I’m safe, and that I’m innocent. You know me; I would never do anything like this.
 I love you both.

-   T

Ps. – A contact of mine will contact you soon. If you ever need anything - to get away, a safe place to hide - he will help you. Love you.  


Form: {sourcenotfound}

Adrian:
     I need you to take care of Sophie and Ysabell for me. You know me; you know I’m innocent and wouldn’t do something like this. Please take care of them, give them a safe place if they need one. I’m afraid someone will come after them, and I need someone I trust to make sure they are safe.
    
All the best

Major Terryck Corinthus

No comments:

Post a Comment